I found a good 10 step or Fool Proof system to help increase your profits. These are very simple and yet they provide good advice. I personally like number 2, using humor because it creates personality. Creating personality within branding and blogging is important to your readers.
One of the 10 FOOL proof that I do not like is number 5. Using the blue underlined links. Just because users are use to seeing that they are links, does not mean you need to changeÂ your web layout to just match the link. It is important to create style, your style within your blog or website. Links needs to blend withÂ your site and style, in my opinion.
In any case below are the 10 Fool Proof Ways to Intesify your Profits. Over view them and use them but do not take it to heart, as I said there are a lot here that I like,but some I do not agree with. You may like something and you might even used some of the below suggestions and there might be suggestions that you do not like or do not agree as I have. This is just a guideline as all learning experiences are.
- Create benefit intensifiers for your list of ad copy benefits. Example, The Benefit: "Save More Time", The Benefit's Intensifier: "Never Seen Before".
- Use a little humor in your ad copy. It could be the little extra motive you need to close a sale. People are usually persuaded easier if they're in a good mood.
- Ask your visitors questions that induce thoughts, feelings, memories and emotions that will influence them to buy.
- Tell your visitors what their friends or family will probably think when they buy your product. People care about what other people think of them.
- Use blue, underlined text links. People have been branded that blue, underlined text are links. You do not want to lose visitors by using a different color.
- Consider outsourcing part of your work load to a virtual assistant. You won't have to pay the extra employee costs and you can save precious time.
- Increase your traffic by holding a free teleclass. You can refer people to your web site for more information.
- Add an extra profit stream by selling the reprint rights to your web site content. It could be articles, e-books, reports, etc.
- Spy on your competitors by buying their products. You'll find out about their customer service, follow up marketing, up sell offers, etc.
- Allow your visitors to assume you are a large corporation. Use professional web design, graphics, content, customer service, etc.
Courtesy of Earl Williams
What did you think of Earl Williams 10 Fool Proof Ways to Profits?