First of all, why is article marketing produces the highest quality traffic? I personally believe that the reason article marketing produces highest quality traffic of all the is that when someone reads an article and subsequently clicks into my website, they have a specific desire to be at my website. Now it is important that the team of my article is consistent with the landing page where I send the visitor from the article. It targets my niche!
Article marketing means writing articles and having them published in ezines (electronic magazines) and on other people’s websites in the hope that visitors who read the articles will visit your website. The presence of your articles online also earns valuable links to your website and these increases your standing with the search engines.
Now let’s take this a step further with a review, review writing. Write a review of the product or service that you have read or about a product you have used in the past on. Since you are an expert with that specific product, you will be able to write a very good review or article that speaks about the product. This review should be posted as a Blog and should not be a lengthy expose on how smart you are.
Why write a review or an article? Its because it targets customers, internet surfers and people all over the world that want to learn more.
- The most important tip is to enjoy what you do. You must be an avid reader and enjoy discovering new talent and products. If you don’t, it will show in your review.
- As you read or browse, make a mental note or write it down if you think you’ll forget, of specific areas of the product that spark something in you. This, also, could be an act or situation in a novel that you can personally relate to. For example, I could relate to the title of one novel that I reviewed recently. I was interested to see if the title mirrored my own personal experiences. Whether it did or did not, in the end, is immaterial but what I felt on a personal level was then added to the final review.
- Develop your own style of writing. When I started reviewing I had to follow a set standard review format because that was what was required at the site I worked for. Over the years, I have stuck to this basic format but have developed my own style and pattern. Personalize your work.
How do I get a review?
There’s several different ways to have a product review written about you and your business. Some ideas include:
- Family or Friends, most have tried your products, right? Ask them for some feedback, and what they think.
- Exchange Products find a rep for a non-competing business and swap products. You will need to find someone you trust to write a positive review.
- Freelancers, some you may need to pay, but the rewards from a review can be much more that the cost of the article.
- A good directory I suggest is ClickBankViews.com – it incorporates reviews and user views on a product. Very similar to an article directory, except that it is dedicated to Clickbank’s Marketplace and their digital products and services they provide.
To get more exposure about your digital product or if you host your product on ClickBank, this website dedication to just clickbank articles and products can mean a survival rate of your digital product. With so many crowded article directories out there, there is finally a dedicated directory for ClickBank Products. Thought I have seen more of an article about the product but it seems the administrator does not mind – since it relates to a clickbank product.
With writing a review you can acompass more viewers and more targeted users to your product. For example before you buy a specific TV, you might be reading an article or a review on epinions.com, seeing what other users have to say about it. ClickBankViews.com is very similar to such, where it is base on either user input or others intake about a digital product.
With that said take a look at to what to write about in your review or even article.
- Introductions or Summary
- Discussion of Authors Main Point
- Identify Main Elements or Arguments
- At least 2 main points
- Discuss the conclusion
- Discussion of potential effects
Article Marketing is a great traffic generator for specific affiliate programs or to gain traffic to your website. Promote your information and ideas about your product and niche!