After a long hike today in the blazing sun of California – I took a well needed nap and now I am continuing the Affiliate Blog Income series. Today will be about utilizing every keywords in your posts in your niche and turning them into affiliate links. Sometimes the hassle of doing this is time consuming because you need to think of every keyword you want to turn into keywords.
The tool I use to turn keywords into affiliate links is Ninja Affiliate Link. I think this is the best tool out there that has great features and great simplicity. I have this running my mini blog sites but not on this particular blog. Ninja affiliate links make turning keywords into income really easy.
This plugin for WordPress makes turning all keywords or phrases in your posts into affiliate links. Now that you have this plugin, the more annoying part is figuring out the keywords and phrases that you want to turn into keywords.
You really do not want to use the traditional keywords or phrases you want a whole load of keywords just incase you mention it in your post. So the easiest way to do this is simply just utilize Google Keyword Tool. It really is a 3 minute process to turn text into income.
The first thing you need to do is simply just enter 2-3 keywords that you are targeting, make it a general keyword. for example if you are doing weight loss – do “weight loss” or “diets”
…just want to keep it simple.
Once that is done it generates the list of keywords for you and all you have to do is export it to text and then copy paste the keywords into the plugin. There really isn’t anything else to it. Once that is all done simply adjust your settings within the plugin to show how many times a word should be highlighted or shown.
The best part is it only took you 5 minutes max to figure out all the phrases and keywords that need to be highlighted. Since the keyword you enter is general most of the keywords will be related and generalized as well. So this means that it works in your favor, writing as you would and not having to worry about all the typical keyword phrase someone would think of or use.
Ninja Affiliate Link is one of those plugins that you would want to always have on all your affiliate blog sites. It takes a lot of the hard work out so you do not have to do it. One thing I like about this is you can utilize it with Tracking202. So that is a definite plus.
Here are some features that are listed on the site…
- Easy Affiliate Link Management – You can easily give each affiliate link an easy-to-remember name..
- Flexible Link Management – Accepts every affiliate link format out there, so you don’t have to waste time with various affiliate marketing tools..
- Create Professional Redirect Links – Use professional looking redirect links that let your prospects know you’re a pro marketer..
- Manage Links by Groups – Too many affiliate links? Ninja Affiliate allows you to easily create different groups to manage your links..
- Prevent “Affiliate Theft” – Cloak your affiliate links to prevent link theft and affiliate sabotage. No one will ever steal your hard-earned commissions again..
- Insert Affiliate Links Directly – Add your affiliate links directly for your WordPress blog editor – you’ll never have to hunt for links again..
- Transform Keywords to Links – Automatically turn keywords in your blog to affiliate links. You can set a limit too, so your posts don’t look like a spam blog!
- Advanced Display Options – Ninja Affiliate allows you to display any text you want in your web browser’s status bar..
- Use “No-Follow” Links – Control your link juice and escape punishment from Big Daddy Google with ninja precision. In fact, you can control your links any way you want to..
It has a very clean interface and it make it easier for you to manage and control all your links. You can see what link created the most clicks, group your links, etc. There is just a good amount of features that can help utilize your blog and turn it into an affiliate stream.