So you are a beginner in the affiliate space and want to get to the races by jumping in the race before it started? I do not know if that will work but I know a tool I been using that helps give me ideas and help cheat the system just a little bit.
It is an ad spy tool that provides you the details to successful campaigns. Now, I do not condone copying too much, but using these ads as guidance to spearhead your own creativity. Ad spy tools are tools, so they should be used as such.
Adplexity has the ability to provide ad campaigns in native, mobile, and desktop. The first question you might be asking yourself is.. Why should I even use a spy tool?
Spy tools, which are tools, save time on research. Before these online marketing tools were created you would have to do things manually, such as..
- manually surfing the internet until you found the ads you wanted
- Screenshots – I have a lot of images!
- Creating social profiles in a niche that you are not familiar with
- VPN’ing to control the type of images and ads you are seeing in each country.
- adjusting your search queries to mimic a person
- etc etc etc
Using a tool such as Adplexity, you are not doing any of the above mentioned. You simply go into their platform and type and choose your criteria and boom… results.
As you can see, I just set up a keyword, chose how many days it needs to be at least running, and I got results. The best part is that Adplexity, will preview the landing pages too for you. Giving you access to everything you need to know about the campaign you want data on.
One aspect or strategy is to look at the ad type on the sidebar and see what type of traffic on mobile is working well, with these types of offers it looks like popups. There are data that can be utilized for a general overview of the campaign.
Ian, there are other spy tools out there, why should I choose Adplexity?
You are right there are multiple tools out there to utilize, again these are tools. Tools are meant to help you get things done faster, providing you with faster results. Would you have want to do it manually?
I spoke to the owner of Adplexity and gave him 5 questions to answer to further dig down on his platform and why this tool is a must for affiliate marketers.
How much data does Adplexity hold currently in its database?
We can’t say the exact numbers. It’s unreal. AdPlexity covers dozens of popular traffic sources, hundreds of advertisers and affiliate networks. You can see there detailed data on mobile, native, desktop and adult campaigns from more than 75 countries.
Database is being updated constantly and keeps growing.
Can a beginner affiliate start making money right away from just a single use of Adplexity?
They probably can. It all depends on how the beginner is going to use the information they’ll discover on AdPlexity.
Sure, one can make pretty accurate conclusions about the current market trends that really work, and – accordingly – about the profitable sources of other affiliates. It’s also possible to discern which networks, offers, landing pages, countries, ad formats, and traffic sources are the most relevant at that moment.
If the beginner is lucky enough and manage to copy successful campaign by one of the top-affiliates, the probability of profit increase will be sky-high. Though, as you know, the blunt copying seldom brings jaw-dropping results. You should always use your head and try to make something unique on a basis of other affiliates’ campaigns.
All in all, it’ll be tough to make your entrance in the industry without a handy spy tool. It’s vital for you to learn as much as possible about the market and your competitors.
Is this geared towards shady offers only? Can an affiliate find other offers to promote as a white hat campaign?
It is applied to all existing offers. Shady offers are so attractive because they can bring you a potentially higher ROI. But these days, tons of offers and verticals adopt white hat as the key to success and stability.
Basically, AdPlexity stands for a huge storage with plenty of offers. We do not divide them into black hat or white hat ones. An experienced affiliate knows well what to look for and has no troubles finding it.
What is the best way to find the best offers/niche to promote right away?
Here are some basic search tips…
- Don’t restrict yourself from monitoring other GEOs as well. Who says that it won’t work if you take certain style/design from X country, swap text/ translations and run it in Y country?
- Don’t restrict yourself from monitoring other offers/products in the same vertical/niche. If a banner and/or landing page works for X app install offer, who says it won’t work for Y app?
- Don’t restrict yourself from monitoring other traffic types. AdPlexity is the only tool that supports popups, mobile, web and in-app ads under one roof. Who says it won’t work if you take an LP running for an in-app ad and try it for popups?
- I’d strongly advise to seek offers that have been in the rotation for at least a few days (but not older than 10 to 14 days) and sort them by “Received most traffic”. These are the options that have performed pretty well and still work.
- Remove non-affiliate landing pages from results to avoid branding campaigns.
- Study up the data in the filters. But there are no exact instructions. The market changes extremely fast; and everybody has their own strategy, budget, and niche. Depending on your experience, you can try different methods to discover the successful campaigns.Maybe you could look for GEOs with a lower number of results in the spy tools, meaning the competition is lower there. Maybe you decide not to run on a certain traffic source in a big GEO because it’s gonna be too competitive. AdPlexity provides the ocean of data. All other things are up to you and how you dissect the data we provide to you.
I have seen spy tools come and go, are you compliant or work closely with the traffic networks to assure your service will not be interrupted in the future?
Of course, we strive to get across to all our partners. Previously, our service has witnessed the same negative attitude as many other spy tools before.
But now, thanks to the popularity of our product, many partners are interested in seeing their network in the filters and search results of AdPlexity. This means that AdPlexity is deemed as an ad placement. Obviously, it’s a win-win situation.
I want to thank Alex for the quick response on these questions. Now, that you know that having a tool in your asset is something of a necessity, I have a coupon code for Adplexity which you can use right now! ianfernando – it’s my name!
On the checkout process, use ianfernando as the coupon code when purchasing Adplexity. This is giving you 25% off the price for Desktop and Mobile.