Affiliate Summit 2008 Las Vegas is next week! Argh! I didn’t even get a damn haircut. What will I be doing to get ready and prepare for Affiliate Summit West? I have posted several blog post and videos about affiliate summit and I stated I will be there in Las Vegas at 11:30AM on Saturday. Once I get there I will be hoping the RIO has a gym because I will need to stay on top of my workout. 😛
There has been a lot of questions and curiosity of parties and where they will appear, so far there are several parties on Sunday night. The ShareASale Party is the most talked about. BUT an update on the Affiliate Summit Parties! Shawn Collin just announced in the DigitalPoint Forum the following:
Join WebmasterRadio.FM for an evening event open to all conference attendees at Affiliate Summit with an exclusive performance by Blue Man Group to celebrate the launch of the new Blue Man Group Affiliate Program.
With fantastic food, premium open bar, and one of the most dynamic networking opportunities at Affiliate Summit, this is one conference event you simply cannot afford to miss.
Doors open at 8pm with food and a Premium Open Bar and the party doesnâ€™t end until the last guest leaves.
It’s taking place at Tao Las Vegas at The Venetian in The Grand Canal Shoppes.
Blue Man Group
Madison Park Group
Below is my list or my checklist on what to bring and what I will be doing.
- Pick Up my T Shirts tomorrow: I have ordered 24 T Shirts and I will be passing them out to people that I already have scheduled to meet up with and to some of the big guys I want to meet! I just hope they come nice and ready because my friend has made them for me since he has his own T-Shirt company.
- Get my Business Cards Re Done: My printer ran out of ink and I was reading to bring at least 250-500 business cards to this conference. Well luckily I have a Staples across the street and I will get them done this weekend. I will want to see if I can get it designed the way I want too. Damn!
- Dress Ready to Be Ready: I am a fashion type of guy so I will go there ‘stuntin.’ I will have my game face on to network and of course to speak with all the affiliate managers at their located booths. I will be bring some sneakers and some dress shoes, I think I might even buy new ones. I have some nice cologne too that I will be bringing, I mean I do not want to smell bad from all the walking. I might bring a fitted cap too, keeping it real east coast…
- Bring my Laptop: Who does not bring their computer to a conferences or at least a PDA. But I am not too sure if I should bring my MAC or my Windows one. I might be bringing my MAC, since I do not think I will be posting on my blog during the days. I may have ready blog posts time stamped for those days…
- Money in the Air, Money in the Air: Bring money, I mean you are going to Vegas so you will be spending money on strippers, ergh…Casino, ergh…business stuff? But I definitely will bring money because it is Vegas and I will be in the strip clubs…ergh affiliate dinner convention stuff…
- Dance my Ass Off at the Parties: I am an East Coaster so I will be bringing it, show how the East Coast does. I love to dance and I like to show off, especially if I know I can. But this is Affiliate Summit, should I be business and casual or be business and gangstified? I have a big personality outside of my work environment and I know a lot of people that I will meet me will definitely see that.
That is it really! What are you doing in order to get ready for Affiliate Summit West? I know I should expect something big from ASW 2008. I will expect something big and I will try to make sure I will stick out from the rest, pick out my hair and let the fro stick out.