It is always great to give back to the community if it is information on how to grow your business, giving a 5 dollar tip to the person that pumps your gas, or if you want to donate to a charity of your choice.
Clickbooth is hosting a contest to help out charities with a new twist to those regular affiliate contests. I am part of this contest and I am glad I am able to help out. The basis of this contest is to help out the charities of our choice, mine being PinoyKids.org.
As I write this blog content on the plane, on my way to San Diego, I am thinking about how to make this contest interesting. But first lets get into the details of this contest...
My Charity Pinoy Kids [dot] org
Since 1991, Philippine Children's Fund of America had been working for these children through partnership with various non-profit agencies. PCFA's programs and services continue to help more and more children and families out of poverty with educational, medical, health and nutritional components.
The title of this charity contest is Live like a Super Affiliate. Again, I am writing this post while I am on the way to San Diego to get away from the Jersey cold weather. It is fairly easy to register and start participating in this contest. We are helping to give back to the community by helping and earning to the charities of our choice.
How to participate:
- Register to be an Affiliate at Clickbooth
- Fill out the Clickbooth Registration
- When registering make sure you enter "LiveContest" in the comment field
If you do not enter "LiveContest" in the comment field then you will not be qualified to enter and participate
The top names in the industry are here to help earn money to the charity of our choice
- John Chow - World Vision
- Ian Fernando (me) - Pinoy Kids
- Zac Johnson - SPCA International
- Murray Newlands: National Breast Cancer Foundation
In addition to helping raise money for the four great charities the publisher will also have the ability and win the "Live Like a Super Affiliate" prize package:
- a weekend trip to Sarasota, Florida (flight and hotel)
- Hangout with Clickbooth for the weekend, get that super affiliate treatment
- 125 * 125 Ad on JohnChow.com for a month
- Guest Post on JohnChow.com
- 30 Minute Consulting Call with Zac Johnson
- Guest Post on ZacJohnson.com
- 1 Ticket to Leads Con in Vegas
- 1 Platinum Pass to Affiliate Summit West
- An Interview with Murray Newlands.com
- Product or Service review on my Blog (IanFernando.com)
- 1 Year membership to Twit Sniper (my newest popular product)
How to Participate once Registered:
- Have and Generate the Most Revenue During the 2 Months of the Contest (40 points)
- Write a post about the contest with a Link to the Original Clickbooth Post (http://xr.com/fstd) (10 Points)
- Video of Why You want to Live Like a Super Affiliate (15 points)
- Follow JohnChow, Zac Johnson, Murray Newland, Clickbooth, and Me! (5 points)
- Tweet about this contest (I just entered @clickbooth new contest for a chance to Live Like a Super Affiliate! Check it Out! http://xr.com/fstd) (5 points)
- Become a Fan of JohnChow, Zac Johnson, Murray Newlands and Me (5 points)
- Subscribe to Clickbooths Blog (5 points)
- Stumble This Post (5 points)
Each affiliate is responsible to send an email to Eric [at] clickbooth.com stating their full name and which of the above task they have completed by December 10th 2009.
There are also two additional prizes to be given out. The all mighty Affiliate Theme by Unique Blog Designs and a 1 month featured spot on AffBuzz.com!
This starts today and ends December 21, 2009. This contest is only open to NEW publishers. Make sure you register and put in the comment "LiveContest", if you do not do this then you will not be qualified to participate in this contest.
Please Read all the Rule and Regulations
Register to Clickbooth and Show your Spirit
Clickbooth will be donating $500 to each of the charities no matter what, however YOU have the power to help each of us earn an additional $1,000 for our charity.
The prizes are amazing and it is for a great cause too. Make sure you register via this unique link and type in "LiveContest" in the comments section.